Brother DCP-385C driver is a package to work with Brother DCP-385C printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother DCP-385C driver is available on the website for totally free.
Brother DCP-385C can be a fashionable All-in-One (AiO) picture printer which could also comes as a copier system in addition to scanner device too. Printing pictures by utilizing this specific printer device may be carried out directly while using integrated 3.3″ widescreen Live perspective screen display on this printing device.
Brother DCP-385C also includes direct picture printing technologies which can enable you in printing images from your digital camera memory cards directly along with PictBridge enabled devices. Users can also immediately print their documents or graphics inside the memory card by simply inserting it directly into the memory card slot available on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C additionally possesses an integrated input paper tray that could handle as much as 100 sheet of paper. Not only that, but gives added photograph paper tray to keep as many as 20-page of 4 x 6 inches glossy photograph paper. The fastest print speed of the specific printer is often as fast as 30 pages per minutes for black records and 25 pages per minutes for colour documents, documents and images.
Brother DCP-385C also will come with an integrated input paper tray which may hold as many as 100 page of paper. In addition, it features additional photo paper cassette to keep around 20-sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper. Print speed of this specific printer can be as fast as 30 pages a few minutes for mono documents and 25 pages per minutes for color documents and pictures.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother DCP-385C driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
These are the simple steps to install Brother DCP-385C driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Brother DCP-385C driver software to your desktop computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-385C driver software just after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-385C driver is finish and user can certainly print their paperwork by utilizing this Brother DCP-385C printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall Brother DCP-385C driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and find the Brother DCP-385C driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you actually want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your personal PC straight away.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|