Brother MFC-J475DW driver is a program for the purpose of Brother MFC-J475DW printer device to connect with a computer OS. Brother MFC-J475DW driver is accessible on this page at no cost.
Brother MFC-J475DW is a cheap multi-purpose All-in-One color printing machine for multiple usage like printing, copying, and scanning files speedily. This is the perfect printing device for your mobile smartphone devices to performed by utilizing this printing machine.
Brother MFC-J475DW includes quick print speed that may be up to 33 pages per minutes for black-and-white files and 27 pages per minutes for colour images and photos in quick setting. This particular printing machine has a built-in 1.8″ display screen that may be readily controlled directly.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother MFC-J475DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
These are the steps to install Brother MFC-J475DW driver file to your computer system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J475DW driver file types to your PC.
- Install the Brother MFC-J475DW driver computer files just after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J475DW driver is finish and user can certainly print their documents by utilising this Brother MFC-J475DW printer device right away
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Brother MFC-J475DW driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your display screen and search for your Brother MFC-J475DW driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will appears to verify that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-J475DW Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer device straightaway.
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|