Brother MFC-J485DW driver is a program needed for Brother MFC-J485DW printer device to connect with a PC. Brother MFC-J485DW driver is offered on our website at no charge.
Brother MFC-J485DW is a sleek and price-effective printing device which will include Brother WorkSmart series computer printer. The printer system includes many useful functionality for this users at the workplace or office usage. It has wireless connectivity that is going to help you in printing from the compatible unit quickly without needed to move your computer data or files into the PC.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is essentially a reliable computer printer to be used at work such as printing, copying, scanning, as well as faxing your crucial files and files really quickly. This radio multi-function printing system has the capability to create sharp and crisp text message within the files and vibrant color in the photos.
Brother MFC-J485DW also includes auto document feeder (ADF) technology that is able to carry nearly as many as 100 page of paper meaning you will be able to copy, scan and fax several files easily. The printer also features auto dual-sided printing technologies that is going to help you in printing sides of their documents immediately. It’s also completely supported with Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Mopria along with Brother iPrint&Scan.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Brother MFC-J485DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
All of the following are the methods to install Brother MFC-J485DW driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J485DW driver computer files to your PC.
- Install the Brother MFC-J485DW driver file types after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J485DW driver is complete and user can print their paperwork by using this Brother MFC-J485DW printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Below are the methods to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your computer screen and identify your Brother MFC-J485DW driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to affirm that you truly want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your personal PC straightaway.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|